Friday, October 4, 2019

Shooting Schedule


        









DAY/DATE



SCENE



INTERIOR/EXTERIOR




SHOT NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION LOCATION CHARACTERS

02/10/19

Walking down South Bank with other pedestrians and skaters.
Exterior
8, Me looking round at the different cultures and new experiences.
South Bank
Pedestrians, skaters and I

02/10/19

Browsing through stalls and talking to owners.
Exterior
10, Slow motion shots to capture happiness and excitement of new experiences.
Spital Field Market
Owners of the stalls, pedestrians and I (Person on the phone).

02/10/19

Sitting on the train.
Exterior
3, Close up shots on my face, then the camera moves to the Stratford (Stadium).
Liverpool St Station
N/A

02/10/19

Browsing and purchasing clothes trying to hide the pain from the broken phone call.
Interior
6
Inside a clothing store
Owner of the shop and I

02/10/19


Interior

9



04/10/19

Visuals of me and my mates lip syncing, causally dancing to the music.
Interior

15
Toms Kitchen
My friends

04/10/19


Exterior
2
Beeligh/Heybridge


04/10/19

Walking through the forest, by the river.
Exterior
25, Visuals of nature compliment the song and vibe.
Beeligh/Heybridge
Myself

04/10/19


Interior

30
Beeligh/Heybridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Final

https://freddiegore110102.wixsite.com/freddie